DIY Whipped Blackberry Lemonade Body Scrub
I love to make blackberry lemonade, it tastes amazing, smells great, plus blackberries are super good for you. They actually have a lot of skin benefits whether you eat them raw or slather the juice on your face. So naturally it got me thinking, why not make this recipe into a body scrub?
I have to say, it worked out pretty great! I think you will enjoy this one ;-)
This blend of ingredients is great for:
- Hydrating dry skin
- Rejuvenating skin
- Fighting sun damage
- Improving overall complexion
- 1/2 cup of Organic Cane Sugar
- 1/8 cup Shea Butter (semi-melted)
- 1 tsp Vitamin E oil
- 1 tbsp cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 tsp of Almond Oil
- 1 tbsp Blackberry Powder (finest grain)
- 1 tbsp fresh blackberry juice (optional)
- 10 drops Lemon Essential Oil (Grapefruit is nice too)
- 10 drops Blackberry Essential Oil
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT the essential oils in bowl and mix well with a blender.
- Scrub should be a light, whipped consistency. If too wet, add in more sugar.
- Add essential oils, blend and allow it sit for at least one hour.
*** Store scrub at room temperature to prevent the coconut oil from hardening. Should last about 30 days.
Save this article for later by pinning the image below: