Peach Berry Green Tea Recipe
Confession - I love tea. Like, I really LOVE tea. I think I average at least 6 cups per day out of habit. My family calls me the tea queen - my friends do too. I have no shame.
Hot or cold, I will always choose tea over any drink - doesn't matter what time of day or season it is. But drinking the same types of tea can get boring, so naturally, I have come up with quite a few recipes over the years. This Peach Berry Green Tea is one of my all-time favorites so I wanted it to be the first recipe I shared :-)
Peach and blueberry go very well together and create a tart but still sweet green tea recipe that is a great change to your typical iced tea. This is also a great use of those fresh seasonal peaches you have on hand. Hope you enjoy!
- 3 bags of your favorite Green Tea (or loose tea)
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh peppermint
- 1 fresh pitted and sliced peach
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup Raw honey (optional - sweeten to your liking)
This tea is brewed hot!
- Bring 8 cups water to a simmer; remove from the heat and add 3 tablespoons loose tea or 3 green tea bags.
- Add your sweetener while the tea is hot so it can dissolve nicely.
- Place sliced peaches, blueberries, and peppermint to bottom of your pitcher or jar you will be storing the tea in.
- Pour hot tea into the pitcher or jar.
- Place in your fridge and allow it to completely chill for 3-4 hours
Viola! You have Peach Berry Green Tea!
Share your recipes with me on Instagram and tag @thankyounicky
Save this article for later by pinning the image below: