- Plenty of support for even a first-time mom. Phone, Email, and Text Support from the minute your contract is signed.
- 2 Prenatal Visits including an optional visit with your provider.
- Weekly virtual 30 min check-in call from date of hire.
- Includes a one-on-one birth planning session where we discuss your birth plan, special wishes, and how to achieve your best birth ever.
- A list of recommended local resources to better assist you in building an amazing birth and postpartum healing team (i.e. birth classes, birth photographers, chiropractors, and any other info requested. Let me do the busy work for you! Sit back and relax. I have your resources.)
- A couples session to explain some techniques and tricks to your birth partner to relieve your labor discomfort (can be virtual or in person)
- Phone and virtual support from the date hired until the “fourth trimester”, aka 3 months postpartum
- Access to the lending library
- All of my specialized client guides with evidence-based information.
- Full access to the Know Your Birth online course
Need help getting your birth plan together? Have concerns or wonderings that you feel are holding you back from your best birth? A 60-90 Minute virtual or in-person session for you to get past your fears and plan the birth of your dreams. I will provide a sample birth plan to work from in advance so that we can work through it together and you can ask me questions regarding all things birth so that you know what your options are and feel completely confident in your decisions!
Birth Doula - Seasonal only
I now currently only offer birth doula services seasonally for mothers giving birth between July 2019 - February 2020. Birth services include everything in the prenatal package, one prenatal and one postpartum visits, plus service during labor and birth. It will also 30-min New Mama starter session (virtual) for parents and baby. I typically accept only 1-2 births per month and it is subject to availability so please book early!
Know Your Birth - Online Birth Course
This in-depth birth course will prep you for labor, birth and postpartum. With detailed videos, worksheets and guest lectures for maternal health industry experts, this is a great course for anyone looking to have an empowered and informed birth experience. Click here for more details.
A Postpartum Doula is one of the best gifts you can ever give to a new mother. Receive help with newborn care, c-section recovery, natural birth recovery, breastfeeding, sleep scheduling and everything in between.
4th Trimester Support - Newborn care, Lactation Support, Mom Care
Postpartum Doula Hourly service (4-hour minimum, 6-hour maximum for day, 8-hour minimum/9-hour maximum for nights).
Daily rate is slightly lower, and is offered for work within the hours of 10am-4pm
Evening/Night rate is higher and is offered for work within the hours of 6pm-7am
Postpartum services are subject to availability and must be booked at least one week in advance.
Yoni Steam Session - Newborn care, Lactation Support, Mom Care
What is vaginal steaming? Vaginal steaming aka Yoni Steaming is an age-old natural remedy that uses hot steam natural herbal treatment that helps clean uterus, reduces heavy periods, and promotes fertility. Yoni steaming is most commonly known for its ability to severely ease period cramps and bloating.
Learn more about Yoni Steaming here.
I offer Yoni Steaming services at Nene Fem Health in Miami Gardens by appointment only. At home Yoni Steaming services are available to current Doula clients only.
Dinner With A Doula - DINNER (WITH LEFTOVERS!) AND 4 HOURS OF SUPPORT
Another great gift for new moms! I bring a large meatless dinner and healthy drinks (with leftovers!), take care of your new arrival while you eat, and spend 4 hours supporting you in any way you may need postpartum including breastfeeding questions, setting up a nursery or other room with you, answering any and all questions any of the family may have and refer you to local resources for those I cannot answer. The night ends with a clean kitchen (courtesy of me!) and all of my contact information for any future needs. Cost of food is not included.
Placenta Encapsulation – Coming 2019
What is placenta encapsulation? Placenta encapsulation is the practice of ingesting the placenta after it has been dehydrated, ground, and placed into capsules and can also be made into a tincture. Traditionally, this is taken by the mother and is believed to impart numerous health benefits.
It’s believed consuming the placenta can:
- Help to balance your hormones and reduce postpartum depression
- Replenish depleted iron levels
- Assist the uterus to return to its pre-pregnancy state
- Reduce postpartum bleeding
- Increase milk production
- Make for a happier, more enjoyable post-natal period Increase your energy levels